Our “How To Write A Letter Of Invitation!” resource is a GREAT way for you to help your students learn the skill of writing letters of invitation.
Ways The Resource Can Be Used
1. Handwritten Letters (printable format):
- Have students write a letter with good old-fashioned pencil and paper.
2. Typed Letters (digital format):
- Have students use google slides to complete their letter writing. This can be linked and shared on google classroom for students and teachers to better manage their digital work.
What Is Included In This Resource
- Resource Title Page
- Resource Information
- Digital Resource Links
- Step 1 – Brainstorm
- Step 2 – Rough Draft with multiple differentiated worksheets to suit all learners
- Step 3 – Edit & Revise with multiple differentiated worksheets to suit all learners
- Step 4 – Final Draft with multiple differentiated worksheets to suit all learners
- More Resources
- Credits & Thank You
This resource is lesson #3 of a complete letter-writing unit, which includes a variety of letter writing lessons of various formats, including (Formal Letters, Informal Letters, Love/Friendship Letters and Thank You Letters).
Who Can Use This Guide
This resource can be easily adapted for students of different ages and abilities (it is differentiated in 3 different formats per step) and works well as a writing activity for elementary students in grades 3-6.
The suggested time limit is a minimum of 30 minutes per step (4 steps in this letter writing guide) depending on the age and independence of your students.
Click the green star at the top of my page to be the first to receive updates about new products and discounts.
Please help me to improve my products by leaving valuable feedback. Simply click the ‘Provide Feedback’ button on your purchases page and leave a rating and a comment. You will also gain credits to use for further purchases.
This product is not for commercial use, individual use only. If you plan to share this product with others, please purchase extra licenses at a discounted rate.
All fonts used in this product are from:
If you like this How To Write a Letter of Invitation resource please check out my store for more!
@ Sunshine Sisters Creative Classroom