Our “How To Write A Letter Bundle!” bundle is a GREAT way for you to help your students learn the skill of letter-writing, but also have fun while doing it!
Ways The Resource Can Be Used
1. Handwritten Letters (printable format):
- Have students write a letter with good old-fashioned pencil and paper.
2. Typed Letters (digital format):
- Students are able to use google slides to complete their letter writing. This can be linked and shared on google classroom for students and teachers to better manage their digital work.
5 Lessons Included In This Resource
- How To Write A Formal Letter Resource
- How To Write An Informal Letter Resource
- How To Write A Thank You Letter Resource
- How To Write A Love/Friendship Letter Resource
- How To Write A Letter of Invitation Resource
9 Steps Each Resource Contains
- Resource Title Page
- Resource Information
- Digital Resource Links
- Step 1 – Brainstorm
- Step 2 – Rough Draft with multiple differentiated worksheets to suit all learners
- Step 3 – Edit & Revise with multiple differentiated worksheets to suit all learners
- Step 4 – Final Draft with multiple differentiated worksheets to suit all learners
- More Resources
- Credits & Thank You
Who Can Use This Guide
Firstly, this resource can be easily adapted for students of different ages and abilities. Secondly, it is differentiated in 3 different formats, per step, per lesson. Lastly, it works well as a writing activity for elementary students in grades 3-6.
The suggested time limit is a minimum of 30 minutes per step (4 steps in each letter writing guide) depending on the age and independence of your students, but we believe you will make the right judgement call!
Click the green star at the top of my TPT page to be the first to receive updates about new products and discounts.
Please help me to improve my products by leaving valuable feedback after your purchase. Simply click the ‘Provide Feedback’ button on your purchases page and leave a rating and a comment. You will also gain credits to use for further purchases.
This product is not for commercial use, individual use only. If you plan to share this product with others, please purchase extra licenses at a discounted rate.
All fonts used in this product are from:
If you like this How To Write a Letter Bundle please check out my store for more! Also, leave a comment down below letting us know what resource you would like you see from us next!
@ Sunshine Sisters Creative Classroom